Play “tug of war” with a fire truck in support of Special Olympics Texas athletes. It’s excitement for all ages!
About the Torch Run
Fire Truck Pull is a Law Enforcement Torch Run® event. The Law Enforcement Torch Run® is Special Olympics’ largest grassroots fundraiser and public awareness vehicle. Special Olympics athletes and Law Enforcement Torch Run® officers carry the “Flame of Hope” at the Opening Ceremonies for Special Olympics competitions around the world.
Fire Truck Pull
- Saturday, May 22, 2021
- Armstrong/Kidsville Park 100 James Collins Blvd, Duncanville, TX 75116
- Play “tug of war” with a fire truck to raise money for
Special Olympics Texas and compete for prizes!
Schedule of Events
- 9:00 a.m. – Registration
- 10:00 a.m. – Opening Ceremonies
- 10:15 a.m. – First Pull
- Awards to follow
- $300 per team of 12 or $25 per individual
- To register, fill out the attached Registration Form and submit with payment or register online at www.sotx.org/firetruckpull.
- Team Registration deadline is April 24, 2021 to
guarantee T-shirts for your team.
- Fastest Public Safety Team (1st, 2nd and 3rd place)
- Fastest Civilian Team (1st, 2nd and 3rd place)
- Fastest Youth Team (1st, 2nd and 3rd place)
- Most Money Raised
Build your own fundraising web page. Visit www.sotx.org/firetruckpull to get started. Then send the link out to family and friends and ask them for their
- Teams MUST consist of exactly 12 people; teams will not be allowed to pull with fewer than 12. If you have fewer than 12 on your team, please let us know prior to your pull time and “fill-ins” can be found.
- In order to qualify as a Public Safety team, a team must have at least six first responders.
- Each team captain will receive a packet with their team’s on-site registration time, parking information, required waiver forms, and other important information. Please choose a team captain who can deliver this information to the entire team.
- $7,500 Presenting Sponsorship
- $4,000 Gold Sponsorship
- $2,000 Silver Sponsorship
- $750 Bronze Sponsorship
- $500 Local Sponsorship
- $300 Fire Truck Pull Team
For more information, please contact Doug Ray (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 214.943.9981