Dallas County’s latest public health order goes into effect tonight at midnight and calls for a county-wide shelter in place (home) for all residents. The order further prohibits non-essential activities and businesses from staying open.
As a result, all city facilities, including City Hall, the Police lobby and Service Center, are closed to the public until further notice.
Call or go Online for Service Needs or General Questions
A variety of online tools and other resources for self-service needs are available, including:
- Call 9-1-1 in an emergency, and 972-223-6111 option three (3) for non-emergencies
- For issues related to water and sewer service, please call 972-780-4900
- Report an issue through the ‘Report A Concern’ button at the bottom of the City website
- Pay utility bills, court citations and building permits online at www.duncanville.com/pay-bill-online or by phone at 844-608-6680 (utility) or 972-780-5055 (court)
- Access building, inspection and health department permits, applications and forms online and email the completed PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-780-5041
City Closes Playgrounds, Basketball & Tennis Courts, Public Bathrooms and Water Fountains
Parks and trails are still open for public use. Please observe the following:
- Maintain social distancing of at least six feet from any other person.
- Stay home if you are sick or have been exposed to the virus in any way.