Staff reserves the right to eject any person in violation of the Recreation Center rules and policies. Violations can result in membership suspension or termination. Fees and policies are subject to change. For more information please contact the Recreation Center at 972-780-5070 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recreation Rules and Policies
- A valid membership pass is required to use the recreation center facilities. Participants must scan their pass at the control center to gain entry into the gym, track, and/or fitness room. All guests must pay for day pass to access the facility. Using another participants pass to gain access is prohibited.
- Youth under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult. Youth may not enter the center until 3:00 p.m. when schools are in session.
- All clothing attire must be worn appropriately. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. Non-marking athletic shoes are allowed. Shorts and pants must not be sagging.
- Food, gum or drinks are not allowed in the gym, track, or fitness room.
- Alcoholic beverages, smoking and tobacco products are prohibited.
- No running or horseplay.
- Profanity or vulgar language is not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Boom boxes or large radios are not allowed. Personal radios with headphones are acceptable.
- No dunking, grabbing rims or nets.
- Organized practice is not allowed.
- Members 16 years of age or older only.
- Water bottle or sealed drinks only.
Jogging/Walking Track (12 laps/1 mile)
- Participants 15 years or older only. The walking track is located on the 2nd floor, above the gym.
- All users must travel in the same direction as indicated on the track. The inside lane is for walking, middle lane for passing and outside lane for jogging.
- Walking or jogging side by side is not allowed.
- Placing objects or leaning/hanging on the ledge is not allowed.
- Electrical Cardio Equipment
- 4 Treadmills
- 2 Ellipticals
- 1 Stair Stepper
- 4 Bicycles
- Machined Weights
- Free Weights – Barbells
- 1 Ping Pong Tables
- 2 Pool Tables
- 2 Foosball Tables
- 2 Air Hockey Tables
The following items can be checked out with a membership pass or driver’s license:
- Ping Pong Paddles and Puck
- Pool Sticks
- Pad Locks
- Board Games
- FITNESS & RECREATION MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
- KARATE/MIXED MARTIAL ARTS
- LP DANCE COMBO BALLET/JAZZ
- SELF-DEFENSE / ANTI-KIDNAPPING
- I9 SPORTS
Join today to take advantage of the great prices listed below!
The Recreation Center has a fully equipped weight room along with an indoor walking track.
Join Diversified Youth Services for classes in Distinct Dance (Drill/Pom). Call (972) 780-5070.
Sign up with Instructor Sheilla (Shay-la)Johnston-Conte.
Call her 214-794-1765 or Rec Center at 972-780-5070.
Join 5TH Degree Black Belt Licensed Instructor, Kris Howerton in mastering Karate and the Martial Arts. Call (972) 780-5070.
Join Diversified Youth Services in learning Self-Defense / Anti-Kidnapping Call (972) 780-5070.
Join MixxedFit Dance with instructor Ashlie Padilla by contacting her at 214-562-8112 or the Recreation Center at 972-780-5070.
Join i9 Sports for this Fall’s basketball league by contacting them at 469-379-8387 or the Recreation Center at 972-780-5070.
Save $20 by using code “LETSPLAY“