If a warrant has been issued for your arrest, the following options are available for compliance:
- You may pay your warrant(s) in person at the Duncanville Municipal Court, located at 203 E Wheatland Rd, Duncanville, Texas 75116. Warrants may only be paid by using cash, money order, cashiers check or credit card. No personal checks will be accepted for violations that have gone into Warrant status.
- You may pay online only between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- You may pay through our automated system by dialing 1-844-541-1886. Please note that automated payments for warrants will only be accepted between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- If you have never appeared in court and your violation is in warrant status, or you missed your court date, you may post a Cash bond or hire an attorney to post a Surety bond for each case in order to get a new court date.
- If you have appeared in court and entered a plea and you were assessed a fine on each case, you will not receive another court date.
- Payment plan options are available, please contact the court for further information at 972-780-5055.
The following chart depicts all violations that can be dismissed by the court. To be considered for dismissal, the violation must be remedied and the required proof presented to the court within 20 working days of the date of the citation.
|Violation||Fine & Court Costs||Required Proof||Dismissal Fee|
|Operate vehicle with defective required equipment (or in unsafe condition)||$172.00||Defendant must remedy the defect. Does not apply if the offense involves a commercial vehicle||$10|
|Driver’s license – fail to display||$172.10||Driver’s license that was valid at the time of the citation||$10|
|Driver’s license restriction or endorsement||$172.10||Driver’s license showing when restriction or endorsement was removed||$10|
|Expired driver’s license||$172.10||Renewed driver’s license||$20|
|Expired motor vehicle registration||$172.00||Receipt from county showing when the vehicle was registered and that a penalty was paid||$20|
|Fail to report change of address||$172.00||Driver’s license with new address||$20|
|Failure to maintain financial responsibility – liability insurance||$272.00||Proof of financial responsibility (liability insurance card) that the court verifies was valid at time of violation||None|