GENERAL BENEFITS INFORMATION
The purpose of this page is to provide an easy, self-help center for all your benefits and general informational needs. This site does not replace the help of the HR Staff. We are always glad to provide you with personal service.
EMPLOYEE BENEFIT SUMMARY INFORMATION
Insurance Plan Year – October thru September
To access your current benefit elections, visit our City Benefits Enrollment website. This website can be accessed year round. Life Insurance beneficiaries can be updated at anytime.
For more detailed & specific insurance information, please visit the Insurance Information & Forms Page.
MAKING CHANGES OUTSIDE OF OPEN ENROLLMENT
To make plan election changes outside of open enrollment:
- A qualifying event must occur to make plan changes outside of open enrollment.
- Events such as:
- Spouse and/or eligible dependent lost coverage
- Spouse and/or eligible dependent gained other coverage
- Birth or adoption of child
- HR is committed to reducing the amount of paper and forms. Making changes to coverage due to a qualifying event must be done online. To view step by step instructions, please click here – Instructions – How to submit a Qualifying Event.
COMPASS HEALTHCARE ADVOCACY
Understanding and navigating through insurance can be overwhelming. It doesn’t need to be complicated.
- Do you have a billing issue?
- Do you need assistance with finding in-network providers?
- Would you like to be able to shop around for the most cost-effective provider so you don’t have to pay more out of pocket?
Compass can do all of these things for you. Its a FREE service to you as the employee/retiree. You do not have to navigate through Insurance alone. Reach out to them today.
Carmen Tompkins – Carmen.firstname.lastname@example.org
1-800-513-1667 X 470