The City of Duncanville’s Parks & Recreation Department is happy to announce the re-opening of the Recreation Center. The Recreation Center has been working hard to ensure the health and safety of our guests. The limit capacity is at 25%, members only, with no day passes.
The Recreation Center is scheduled to open Monday, June 1, 2020, at 7 am.
New limited hours of operations will be in effect:
Monday – Friday | 7 am – 7 pm
Saturday | 9 am – 5 pm
To give everyone a chance to get back to their workout routine, the fitness room will be limited to 1hr/day.
New health screening protocols have been established due to the public health emergency related to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Health Protocols for guests:
Self-screen before entering the facility, and do not enter with any of the symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19
Wash or disinfect hands after any interaction with people or components of the facility.
Maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals not within the same household. If such distancing is not feasible, other measures such as face-covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation should be rigorously practiced.
- Wash or sanitize hands after any payment process.
- All guests must wear gloves while inside the fitness room.
- All guests must clean the equipment after every use
- All guests are not required to but are encouraged to wear a non-medical grade face mask or cloth face covering when using the facility.
For the health and safety of all guests, new policies & guidelines will also go into effect beginning Monday, June 1st until further notice.
- Bring your own equipment – basketball, water bottle, jump rope
- Do not turn on powered-off equipment
- No public restroom access
- No public water fountain access
- No daily pass is available for purchase
- No rental reservations are being taken
For more information please contact the Duncanville Recreation Center at 972-780-5070 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.