The Duncanville City Council is currently accepting applications from citizens interested in volunteering their service on one of the City’s boards or commissions. To be eligible to serve, one must be a resident of the City of Duncanville, and not be in arrears on City of Duncanville ad valorem taxes or fines or fees.
Applications are being accepted for the following Boards and Commissions:
- City Planning & Zoning Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
- Library Advisory Board
- Sign Control Board
- Duncanville Community & Economic Development Corporation (DCEDC)
- Keep Duncanville Beautiful Board
- Duncanville Community Multicultural Commission
- Duncanville Social Engagement Partnership
- Tri-City Animal Shelter Advisory Board
Applications will be accepted thru July 15, 2016. Following the application deadline, each applicant will be contacted to schedule a brief interview with the City Council. Appointments to the Boards and Commissions are then made in August by the City Council.
Anyone interested in serving is encouraged to forward a completed application no later than July 15, 2016 to Mary Jones, City Secretary, P.O. Box 380280, Duncanville, Texas, 75138-0280; or to firstname.lastname@example.org; or in person at City Hall, 203 E. Wheatland Road.
Applications may also be obtained at City Hall. For more information, please call 972-780-5017.