Beginning on November 1, 2017 the Library will begin offering notary services. These services are low cost (only $1) and are open to all. You do not have to be a resident of Duncanville or a member of the Library in order to use the notary service.
- Patrons must present their photo ID (issued by a governmental agency or a passport issued by the United States)
- Documents presented must include the Notarial Certificate. Duncanville Library Staff will not print out or offer advice concerning Notarial Certificates
- Patron must bring along a witness if needed. Library staff or other patrons cannot be solicited for transactions.
- Documents to be notarized must be in English
- Notaries may not notarize public record documents or photocopies of public record documents
- Bring the document in its entirety with you to your appointment
- There is a $1 fee per signature
- Cash or check only payable at time of service
- No Refunds
- Notary may not complete an I-9 form.
- Services are limited to Acknowledgments only.