The Duncanville Public Library is now offering free home delivery service to eligible Duncanville residents. To qualify, residents must meet one of the following conditions:
- Has difficulty leaving home without assistance
- Should not leave home unaccompanied by a responsible adult
- Only leaves the home for short, infrequent reasons (i.e. medical appointments or religious services)
- Leaves the house once a week or less
- Confined to the house for medical reasons
- Cannot afford a vehicle and does not have access to mass transportation
- Lives in a long or short-term health facility that primarily uses group transportation
Qualifying residents may submit an application online at www.duncanville.com/library, by mail to 201 James Collins Blvd., Duncanville, Texas 75116 Attn: Homebound, or in person at the Duncanville Public Library.
Once the application is reviewed and approved, residents will be contacted by library staff to discuss delivery times and material preferences. For more information, contact Adult Services Librarian Stephanie Lott at 972-780-5052 or email@example.com.