NOW RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS
- Advise the City Council and city administration on present and future needs of the library
- Advise the City Council and city administration on matters relating to library fees and policies
- MEETS AT 6:30 PM :
- First Thursday of odd-numbered months
- MEETING PLACE :
- Conference Room
- Library and Recreation Center
- 201 James Collins Blvd. Duncanville TX 75138
The mission of the Duncanville Library Advisory Board is to make recommendations regarding the Library’s Material Selection Policy; to study, review, and consider library policies and fees; to consider recommendations regarding citizen requests to remove specific materials; and to act as an Advisory Board to the Library staff and City Council.
Membership & Meeting Details
The Library Director shall serve, ex officio, as secretary to the Board, and shall keep accurate record of proceedings of the meetings. Minutes of a meeting shall be approved at the next following meeting. Copies of the minutes shall be provided to the City Council. The board elects a president and vice-president. Prompt attendance at all meetings is urged. If three meetings are missed without a valid excuse, the member may be replaced.
|Joe Hassler, President|
|Juan Chapa, Jr., Vice President|
|Mary Ann Taylor|