The Friends of the Duncanville Public Library is a non-profit community organization composed of active and dedicated people from all walks of life. Their common bond is a desire that Duncanville have a first-rate library capable of serving an ever-expanding population in an ever-changing technological environment.
Their goals are:
- to encourage public understanding and appreciation of the library,
- to finance library requirements not provided for in the city’s annual budget, and
- to stimulate public support through donations and gifts of money, memorials, and bequests.
- October 23 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PMat Library Programming Room|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every 3 months that begins at 7:00pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating indefinitely
- October 25 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM at Library Programming Room
- November 3 @ 2:00 PM at Library Programming Room
- November 29 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM at Library Programming Room