Fire Administration is responsible for serving and supporting departmental personnel and external customers by providing the necessary administrative infrastructure required to sustain business operations.
Fire Administration Services include:
- Monitors compliance of all recognized standards
- Formulates departmental policies & procedures
- Manages departmental financial operations and budget preparations
- Conducts research and report preparation for a variety of administrative, fiscal, personnel, and organizational matters.
- Coordinate and review all Automatic Assistance Agreements, Business Agreements, and Mutual Aid Agreements
- Ensures that all apparatus, equipment, and fire station facilities are safe and in operable condition. Coordinates the maintenance & repair of all apparatus, equipment and fire station facilities as needed.
- Coordinates and processes all department recruiting
Fire Administration is comprised of the Fire Chief, Assistant Fire Chief, and Executive Assistant.