If approved, the projects in Proposition A will include the creation, expansion and/or replacement of restroom facilities, Kidsville, splashpad, parking, concession stands, trails, lighting and pavilions at various City parks.
• Kidsville playground (replacement) at Armstrong Park
• Splashpad at Armstrong Park
• Trails (City-wide)
• Pedestrian Bridge (from Waterview Park to Harrington Park)
• Baseball concession stand & restroom facilities (replacement) at Harrington Park
• Street lighting (additional) at Harrington Park
• Parking (expansion) at Harrington Park
• Pavilion (replacement) at Harrington Park
• Soccer concession stand & restroom facilities (replacement) at Harrington Park
• Pavilion (replacement) at Lakeside Park
• Parking (new) at Rotary Park
If approved, the projects in Proposition B will include the reconstruction of streets listed below:
• Intersection at North Main Street between Camp Wisdom Road & I-20 (Railroad Grade Issues)
• South Cedar Ridge Drive between Big Stone Gap and West Wheatland Road (Subgrade Issues)
• East Danieldale between South Main Street and US 67 (Subgrade Issues)
If approved, the project in Proposition C will include the construction of a new Fire Station and Emergency Operations Center (EOC) to replace the existing Fire Station on Camp Wisdom Road, as well as replace the existing EOC.
• Fire Station 271 plus EOC
If approved, the project in Proposition D will include the renovation and expansion of the Public Works and Parks Service Center, which was built in 1987. This Center houses five Divisions: Utilities; Traffic Operations; Street Maintenance; Equipment Services; and Parks Maintenance.
• Public Works and Parks Service Center